posted on the website in the domain webwizard.com.pl
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
- The Data Controller, within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), is Agencja Interaktywna Web Wizard.com Iwona Koptewicz, with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gen. Grota-Roweckiego 8/10, 52-220 Wrocław, conducting its business activity based on the entry in the register of business activity no. 1661331 of 13.03.2003, REGON: 932899803 hereinafter referred to as "the Website Administrator". The website is further referred to as the "service" or the "website".
- In connection with running a website under the domain webwizard.com.pl, Agencja Interaktywna Web Wizard.com will process personal data provided by the Users while filling in the contact form available on the website, i.e. name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Agencja Interaktywna Web Wizard.com may collect information from the domain under the domain webwizard.com.pl by automated means through cookies.
- Agencja Interaktywna Web Wizard.com may process information coming from the logs of the domain webwizard.com.pl collected by the hosting operator Nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o.
Information in the contact form
- The website on the webwizard.com.pl domain collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
- The website on the webwizard.com.pl domain may also store information on the connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- Data collected through the contact form shall not be made available to third parties.
- The data provided in a form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process a service request or a commercial contact.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored on the service User’s terminal equipment and are installed during the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website that they originate from, the time of their storage on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the User’s end device and accessing them is the Website Administrator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help us understand how the website Users use the websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- to maintain the Website User's session;
- to determine the user profile in order to display the materials in advertising networks tailored for them, in particular in the Google network.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: “session cookies” and “permanent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the User's end device for a period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until their removal by the User.
- Web browsing software (a web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the service may change the settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is available in the help or in the web browser documentation.
- Cookies are placed in the User’s terminal device and may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements adjusted to the manner in which the user uses the website. For this purpose, they can store information regarding the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In the scope of information regarding user preferences collected by Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information coming from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information on certain user activities is logged in the server layer. Such data is used exclusively for the purpose of service administration and in order to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The reviewed resources are identified through URLs. Furthermore, the following information can be stored:
- the time of the request;
- the time of sending the response;
- name of the customer's station - identification by HTTP protocol;
- information on errors that occurred in the execution of HTTP transactions;
- the URL of the previous page visited by the user (referrer link) - if the transfer to the service was made via a link;
- information on the User's browser;
- information about the IP address;
- The above figures are not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
- These data are used only for server administration purposes.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- All data about the Users obtained by the "Administrator" through the website webwizard.com.pl is stored and processed in a manner ensuring their security, in accordance with the provisions of Polish law.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- The website on the webwizard.com.pl domain may contain links to other websites. The Administrator shall not be liable for the privacy principles applicable on the linked websites.
CONTACT WITH REGARD TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- For all matters connected with the protection of personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org